- SIODINE Iodine Spray is a ready to use disinfectant for the treatment and prevention of skin infections caused by bacteria and fungi in camel, horses, cattle, sheep, goats and dogs.
- SIODINE Iodine Spray is highly effective against ringworms, cuts, abrasions, disinfection of navel, castration and docking wounds
Water, Povidone Iodine, Secondary Alcohol, Iodine, Potassium Iodide
|pH:||2 – 3|
|Sp Gr @ 28°C:||0.99 – 1.00|
|Active Material:||0.50 – 1.00 %Iodine|
|Stability:||Stable for 3 years from production date|
- Hold the spray 10 cm away from the body of the animal and spray on to the infected area.
- For external use only
- Store in its original container in a cool and dry place away from food and feeding stuff.
- Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight
- Do not spray on eyes and mucous membranes. Thoroughly wash udders of cow, sheep, goat, camel and cattle before milking
- Do not expose empty container to direct sunlight
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Do not mix with other chemicals
24 X 500 ML