ANTISEPTIC AND DISIFECTANT
A non-poisonous and non-staining germicide. For external use only. A blend of powerful chlorinated xylenol and high quality pine oil.
Safe is highly recommended for use in hospitals, schools, kitchens, lavatories, drains and for general cleaning. Safe can be used for disinfections of cuts, bites, abrasions, insect stings, for personal hygiene and other medical applications.
Water, Secondary Alcohol, Fatty Acid Soap, Pine Essential Oil, Chloroxylenol, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid and Color
|Appearance:||Clear brown and homogeneous liquid, free from suspended matter.|
|pH:||10 – 11|
|Sp Gr @ 28°C:||0.98 – 0.99|
|Viscosity @ 28°C||Not applicable|
|Refractive Index:||1.3605 – 1.3742|
|R.W Coefficient:||5 – 7|
|Solubility:||Miscible with water|
|Stability:||Stable for 3 years from production date|
- For Cuts, Bites, Abrasions and Insect Stings Use: wash affected area with 4 capfuls of Safe diluted in 1 liter of water (1:10)
- For Midwifery Use: dilute 2 capfuls of Safe in 1 liter of water (1:40).
- For Personal Hygiene Use: dilute 1 capful of Safe in the bath. Take extreme precautions in using for babies unless on medical advice.
- For General Cleaning Use: dilute 2 capfuls of Safe in 10 liters of water.
- Use undiluted Safe as necessary i.e. lavatories, sinks, drains, etc.
Store the original container in cool and dry place away from food and feeding stuff.
Keep away from the reach of children