QUATERNARY AMMONIUM CHLORIDE
- Detergent and disinfectant for all live stocks farm and equipment of processing plants.
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride (QAC) is characterized as a powerful antimicrobial agent effective against microorganisms especially odor causing
Water, Quaternary Ammonium Compound, Organic Solvents, Surfactants and Color
|Odor:||Characteristic of solvent|
|pH:||11 – 12|
|Sp. Gr. @ 28oC:||0.99 – 1.00|
|Active Material:||12% Quaternary Ammonium Chloride|
|Flash Point:||Not applicable|
|Stability:||Stable for 2 years from production date|
- For all purpose use.
- It can be diluted as 1 liter per 300 liters of water
Store the original container in cool and dry place away from food and feeding stuff.
- Wear suitable protective clothes during application
- Avoid mixing with other detergents
- Do not discard residual product or its empty containers in water bodies
- Do not eat or smoke during application
- Keep away from the reach of children
4 x 5 Liter