ACID BOWL CLEANER
- SUPER CLEAN removes stains, rusts, organic matters, scales and calcium deposits
- SUPER CLEAN also removes discoloration in the bowl.
- SUPER CLEAN has no abrasive components
– SUPER CLEAN is a good choice as cleaner for lavatories, sinks, toilet bowls, bath tubs, urinals and drinking fountains made of vitreous china or finished with acid resistant enamel
Water, Hydrochloric Acid, Phosphoric acid, Non-Ionic Surfactant, Acrylic Copolymer and Fragrance
|Appearance:||Opaque, homogeneous liquid, free from suspended matters|
|pH:||1 – 2|
|Specific Gravity @ 28°C:||1.04 – 1.05|
|Viscosity @ 28°C:||Not applicable|
|Active Material:||10% HCl|
|Refractive Index:||1.3445 – 1.3590|
|Foam:||Low Foam; 60 – 75 mL|
|Stability:||Stable for 3 years from expiration date|
- Use plastic or rubber container for mixing solution of SUPER CLEAN and water.
- Use gloves when cleaning lavatories, sinks, bath tubs and drinking fountain (acid resistant only).
- Use one part SUPER CLEAN with two parts of water; apply with sponge, soft cloth, swab or brush. If the fixtures are badly stained use full strength. Rinse by flushing thoroughly.
- For cleaning urinal: Swab the pot with high concentration of SUPER CLEAN to removes odors, pour two ounces in trap and allow to stand and then flush with water as usual.
Store the original container in cool and dry place away from food and feeding stuff.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only on vitreous china or acid resistant enamel.
- Do not use on chrome-plated fixtures, it contains hydrochloric acid
- Harmful if swallowed
- Keep closed when not in use.
12 x 1 Liter
4 x 4 Liter
4 x 5 Liter