- ACTIVE FARM is a high quality blend of tar acid and a phenolic compound resulting in a highly disinfecting compound.
- It is highly effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi making it an excellent general purpose disinfectant.
- It is stable, non-toxic, non-staining and non-irritating material.
- It is safe to use and biodegradable.
Water, Organic Solvent, Phenolic Derivatives and Emulsifier
|Appearance:||Liquid, free from any impurities|
|Colot:||Dark brown to Black|
|pH:||9 – 10|
|Sp Gr @ 28°C:||0.98 – 0.99|
|Active Material:||11% Phenol|
|Stability:||Stable for 2 years from production date|
Animal Farms: Use for prevention and control of a wide range of bacterial viral and fungal infectious diseases e.g FMD, brucellosis, anthrax, tuberculosis, CBPP, African horse sickness.
|Viral Diseases (e.g. FMD):||1 L/100 L of water|
|Bacterial diseases::||1L/200 L of water|
|Tuberculosis:||1L/50 L of water|
Poultry Farms: Use for prevention and control against ND mycoplasma, fowl plague and fungal diseases.
|Viral and Bacterial infection:||1 L/250 L of water|
|Disinfecting of buildings & equipments:||1L/250 L of water|
|Vehicles & Foot dipping pools:||1L/50 L of water|
Store the original container in cool and dry place away from food and feeding stuff
- When handling the concentrated solution, wear rubber gloves and eye protection
- Avoid contact with skin
- Do not mix with other chemical
- Keep away from the of reach of children